A VPN is an essential component of IT security, whether you’re just starting a business or are already up and running. Most business interactions and transactions happen online and VPN
residency permit for secondment expires

Do you urgently need to extend the Romanian residency permit for secondment of a foreign citizen (from outside the EU)? Is the foreign citizen currently seconded to Romania, holding a work permit and residency permit valid for a limited period of 12 months? Given the legal limitation of the period of secondment for foreigners to a maximum of 12 months within 5 consecutive years, are you wondering what would be the best solution for extending the right to work and stay in Romania for the foreigner?

In this article we briefly explain the practical solutions for extending the right to work and the right to stay in Romania for a foreign citizen (from a non-EU country) who was seconded to Romania and whose Romanian residency permit for secondment is about to expire.

We will briefly detail the solutions that are available in practice, and the conditions under which it can be applied for each solution. We will also explain the differences between the existing options and the deadlines for submitting the applications, as well as for obtaining the work permit and the residency permit.

Similar resources:
Other resources:

All resources from category: Immigration & Travel

Need assistance with fulfilling immigration procedures? Reach out to the best immigration consultants in Romania:
Picture of Expat-Center Romania

Expat-Center Romania

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

About Expat-Center Romania

Experience an immersive online platform providing an abundance of daily resources and invaluable guidance tailored exclusively for a thriving community of avid readers. Unlock a treasure trove of essential tools and information, empowering you to craft a remarkable expat life in Romania effortlessly and seamlessly.

Recent Posts

Follow Us
Sign up for our Newsletter

Enjoy Romanian life guiding articles, updates, stories, and many more!