SOCIAL SECURITY SERVICES
Social security benefits are a very important aspect of our financial security life, which we cannot neglect. Especially when we are traveling or moving to other countries for long periods.
Organisations of all kinds and sizes are continuously growing their global workforce in today’s economic environment. Hence, they face new challenges with ensuring the right social security benefits for their mobile employees.
How can we help you?
Our network of consultants offers a wide range of social security related services for Romania. These can be: standalone social security advisory on different types of income, or submission of application files for social coverage certificates (A1 certificates issued based on the EU Regulation 883/2004).
Their services can include:
- Assistance with A1 certificates, or equivalent social coverage certificates
- Assistance with signing voluntary social security contracts
- Social security registration services
- Assistance with S1 certificates or other types
- Monthly salary social security compliance for expatriates
- Consulting services on any type of personal income or benefits
We ensure they deliver efficient social security services
Our team of specialists guides and assists our clients through the social security compliance procedures, properly solving each case. During the process of our assistance we take you through the main steps of the reporting procedures, while ensuring to require the least effort from your side.
Mitigation of any potential risks is our main focus, and we accomplish it through following steps:
- Thorough assessment of your case
- Understand your (or your employee’s) social security position and assistance needs
- Collect and draft mandatory documentation for the necessary steps
- Ongoing management of your case under close guidance of a specialist
- Constantly provide updates about your case and status.
We render our social security services in close relationship with our tax and immigration services. Thus, we ensure timely compliance from all perspectives and that your overall situation is properly treated.
Need social security services?
Please use the contact form to briefly describe your case as well as the assistance required, and one of our experts will contact you.