Terms of Services
This Agreement was last modified on 1 September 2020.
This Agreement describes the terms and conditions under which you are allowed to use our Website and our products and services. We have incorporated by reference all linked information and policies that are part of this Agreement.
By accessing and/or using the Website, you agree to the following terms with Expatcenter.ro.
We may amend this Terms of Service Agreement and any linked information from time to time by posting amended terms on the Website.
The Website is an online venue where Users access information, or buy our products and Services. Users may have to register for an Account in order to benefit of our products and services. The Website enables Users to access useful information, communicate, agree with, and pay for products and services that we provide.
Before using the Expatcenter.ro Website, we recommend that you read the entire Terms of Service Agreement, the Website policies and all linked information.
You understand and agree that you will not use the Expatcenter.ro website if you:
- are not able to form legally binding contracts; or
- are under the age of 16; or
- a person barred from receiving and rendering services under the laws of any country’s jurisdiction; or
- are suspended from using the Expatcenter.ro Website.
Subject to your local laws, a person over 15 but under 18 may be allowed to use an adult’s Account with the permission of the Account holder. However, the Account holder is responsible for everything done with that Account.
Users may provide a business name or a company name, which is to be associated with the User’s Account. Users acknowledge and agree that where a business name or company name is associated with their Account, this Terms of Service Agreement is a contract with the User as an individual (not with that business or that company) and Users remain solely responsible for all activity undertaken in respect of their Account.
We may, at our absolute discretion, refuse to register a person or corporate entity as a User.
4. Using expatcenter.ro
While using the Expatcenter.ro website, you understand and agree that you will not:
- post content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our websites and services;
- fail to deliver payment for services delivered to you, unless we materially change the services provided and agreed upon, or a clear typographical error is made;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Expatcenter.ro;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or offensive content (including personal information);
- take any action that may undermine the feedback, rating or reputation systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information or using it for purposes unrelated to the Expatcenter.ro Website);
- transfer your Expatcenter.ro Account (including feedback) and Username to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Expatcenter.ro, the Website, or the interests or property of Expatcenter.ro users (including their Intellectual Property Rights, privacy and publicity rights) or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- download and aggregate listings from our website for display with listings from other websites without our express written permission, “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the Website into any other website without our prior written authorization;
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us in connection with the Expatcenter.ro Website;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Expatcenter.ro Website or Expatcenter.ro’s copyrights and trademarks; or
harvest or otherwise collect information about Users, including email addresses, without their consent.
5. Intellectual Property Rights infringement
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged intellectual property rights infringement. Our policies are designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to us as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of notices that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to understand or verify. If you believe that your Intellectual Property Rights have been violated, please notify us via email@example.com and we will investigate.