Profile Photo

Immigration & Travel

  • Public Group
  • 1 week ago
  • 2


  • 6


  • Hello, anyone please guide how can I apply for Romanian immigration residence as a student? I am Italian citizen, so I guess there is some kind of procedure for citizens of EU?

    Many thanks!

    • Hi Julia, for registering your immigration residence in Romania as a student, the most important is to obtain a document proving that you are attending courses with an dully accredited educational institution in Romania (a school/high-school/college/university dully accredited by the Romanian Ministry of Education). Such document could be one of…Read More

      • In addition to the document proving you are attending a school/high-school/university in Romania, the Romanian Immigration Inspectorate usually require also the following documents for students:
        – statement in which you must declare that you have the required minimum financial means to support your stay in Romania;
        – your Italian ID card or…Read More


In this group you can contribute to the expat community in Romania on the immigration & travel procedures, news, and any tips you find useful. We discuss topics such as visas, residency permits, work permits, travel restrictions, employee mobility and immigration aspects, etc.